The Scout 2 pool lift features an adjustable seat pole, robust base and a stronger actuator. These upgrades allow for a weight capacity of 375 pounds. The Scout is capable of clearing wall heights up to 11 inches high with the standard foot rest. The optional pull-out leg rest may be used for greater clearance of up to 26 inches on raised or above ground pool and spa applications. This pool lift will accommodate most existing anchors by utilizing adapter sleeves.
The Scout 2 is an ADA Compliant pool lift designed for in-ground anchoring. By limiting anchor installation costs, the Scout 2 is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance.
In addition the Scout 2 pool lift can rotate 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and accessibility solutions.
- Independently verified to meet ADA standards
- 375 lb (170 kg) weight capacity*
- Clearances vary by wall height & width
- Setback range 19″ – 35″ (48 – 88 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-802SC2: Scout 2, Adjustable Seat Pole, no anchor
Submit your review
Brendan and Patrick McKee of Amramp Northern California evaluated and installed a Scout 2 Lift for the Phoenix Commons in Oakland, CA. Phoenix Commons is a Senior Living Co-Op and needed the lift installed to gain an occupancy permit from the City of Oakland. Marcia Gyles expedited the shipping and Brendan and Patrick installed the Lift quickly to assist them. The Scout 2 was anchored onto a Trex deck and the Wood Deck Anchor worked perfectly. It was the first installation we have made on to a wooden/Trex deck and it couldn’t have gone more easily.