[av_one_half first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=” av_uid=’av-3fevcgg’]
[av_gallery ids=’16756,17064,17063,17061,17062,17060′ style=’big_thumb’ preview_size=’gallery’ crop_big_preview_thumbnail=’avia-gallery-big-crop-thumb’ thumb_size=’thumbnail’ columns=’5′ imagelink=’lightbox’ lazyload=’avia_lazyload’ av_uid=’av-3141to0′ admin_preview_bg=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-keeimg2q’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Actual product may vary slightly from photography
[av_one_half min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=” av_uid=’av-2lye1qo’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-256ssnk’ admin_preview_bg=”]
The Scout Excel
If you need versatility and quiet functionality in a pool lift, the NEW ADA Compliant and UL Certified Scout Excel Lift is the one for you.
The NEW Scout Excel replaces its predecessor, the Scout 2 Lift, and improves the design by replacing the rotation base with a more robust, sleeker, and quieter version. This rotation base design gives you more freedom to set the lift further back from the edge of your pool while eliminating the large and often obtrusive rotation gear housing that was associated with the Scout 2.
Quieter, sleeker, and more attractive, the Scout Excel is perfect for almost any pool design. With the new base not only can you set the lift further back from your pools edge but the adjustable seat pole, combined with an optional pull out leg rest, allows you to clear short spa walls and pool curbs of up to 26 inches high.
The base of the lift fits into a standard 1.9” x 6” pool stanchion anchor but adapters can be purchased to adapt the lift to many existing anchor systems that may already be in your deck. We also offer special anchor systems for wood deck and paver applications.
Like all Aqua Creek lifts, the Scout Excel is constructed from all stainless steel with a durable powder coat finish in your choice of colors; standard white, gray, or tan. Seats and footrests are also available with color options in standard blue, white, gray, and tan.
The Scout Excel comes standard with a 24v rechargeable battery, wall mount battery charger, hand controller, and the best warranty in the industry; a 5 year structural and 5 year prorated electronics warranty.
Common Add-on Accessories & Options
- Avoid dead battery issues with our optional solar charging station.
- Avoid unauthorized users while keeping the seat cool in the sun with our NEW seat covers.
- Protect your investment with our standard or our NEW Premium lift covers.
The Scout Excel Lift ships via Freight Truck. Approximate Shipping weight is 275 pounds.
- UL Certified
- 375 lb. (170 kg) weight capacity
- Setback range up to 44”
- 10” water draft
- Adjustable seat pole
- Direct drive rotation
- Flip up armrests
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Rechargeable battery & wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-SCTXL – Scout Excel Lift, 375 lb capacity, No anchor
[/av_one_half][av_tab_container position=’top_tab’ boxed=’border_tabs’ initial=’1′ av_uid=’av-kecy7l4i’]
[av_tab title=’Download Center’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ av_uid=’av-m4x24w’]
- F-SCTXL: Scout Excel lift specs
- F-808SA-10: Scout Series 10″ Anchor Specs
- F-842SWDA: Scout Series Wood Deck Anchor Specs
- F-77SSA: Scout Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor Specs
- F-806SLS: Scout Sling Assembly Spec
- F-MTTC: Scout Excel/Mighty Transport Cart Spec
- F-SCTXL: Scout Excel lift Manual
- F-808SA: Scout Series Standard Anchor Instructions
- F-808SA-10: Scout Series 10″ Anchor Instructions
- F-842SWDA: Scout Series Wood Deck Anchor Instructions
- F-77SSA: Scout Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor Manual
- F-806SLS: Scout Sling Assembly Instructions
- F-MTTC: Scout Excel/Mighty Transport Cart Instructions
- F-840SDS: Scout/Revolution/Titan Fix Kit Instructions
- Scout Excel Graph Chart
- Scout Excel Sales Flyer
- Pool & Spa Profile Guide
- Product Catalog
- ADA Quadfold Brochure
[av_tab title=’Options & Accessories’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ av_uid=’av-pun0ls’]
- Battery Charger
- Chest Strap
- Control Box
- Cycle Attachment
- Electronics Cover
- Pull-Out Leg Rest
- Solar Charger
- Spine Board Attachment
- Transport Cart