Submit your review
Thanks to an Aqua Creek Revolution pool lift, swimming is a regular part of my exercise program after becoming a quadriplegic eight years ago.
The construction of the lift is so impressive and allows easy and safe access to the pool. It far exceeds the capabilities of other lifts and is a much safer unit than others I've used. What's more, the Aqua Creek product surpasses Americans with Disabilities Act requirements!
My wife and I are very pleased with this Aqua Creek lift, and as a result, I'm able to enjoy pool therapy that benefits my entire body. Way to go Aqua Creek for breaking down another barrier for the disabled and handicapped!
We serve a large population of people with special physical needs. The Revolution Lift makes it possible for our members and guests to access and exit the pool with ease and safety. It accommodates people of all sizes and physical abilities and the design includes safety feature such as the foot rest and lap and chest straps. The lift design is also easy to operate by your self or with help. We also really appreciate the exceptional customer service provided by Aquacreek as it is truly outstanding.
- F-702RLNA: Revolution Lift Spec
- F-702RLNA-SPA: Revolution Spa Lift Spec
- F-702RLNA-DD: Revolution Deep Draft Spec
- F-710RLA: Revolution Anchor Spec
- FC-77RLA-C Shallow Deck Anchor Spec
- F-734RSA: Revolution Spine Board Spec
- F-706RLSS: Revolution w/Sling Seat Spec
- F-037XXLS: Revolution Super Duty Sling Spec
- F-03EZHB4P: Revolution 4 Pt Hanger Bar Spec
- F-714RTC: Revolution Transport Cart Spec
- F-702RLNA: Revolution Lift Manual
- F-702RLNA-SPA: Revolution Spa Lift Manual
- F-702RLNA-DD: Revolution Deep Draft Manual
- F-710RLA: Revolution Anchor Instructions
- FC-77RLA-C: Shallow Deck Anchor Instructions
- F-734RSA: Revolution Spine Board Instructions
- F-706RLSS: Revolution Sling Seat Option Instructions
- F-714RTC: Revolution Transport Cart Instructions
- F-840SDS: Scout/Revolution/Titan Fix Kit Instructions