The Revolution pool lift is our most versatile lift and able to accommodate individuals up to 500 pounds. The available accessories for this lift make the Revolution and ideal choice for hospitals or rehabilitation centers.
Like all Aqua Creek ADA verified lifts, the Revolution is designed to be self-operated by the individual user. With easy to use 4 button remote, the user is able to control all movement and enjoy a fully independent aquatic experience.
The Revolution rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and access solutions.
The optional attachments include:
- Sling Seat
- Wheelchair Attachment
- Cycle Attachment
- Independent third party verified to meet ADA standards
- 500 lbs (226 kg) weight capacity*
- Clearances vary by wall height & width
- Setback range 21″ – 36″ (54 – 91 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-700RL – Revolution Lift, with Standard Anchor
- F-702RLNA – Revolution Lift, No Anchor
- F-702RLNA-SPA – Revolution Lift, Spa Arm, No Anchor
- F-702RLNA-DD – Revolution Lift, Deep Draft, No Anchor
- F-702RLSDD – Revolution Lift, Deep Draft with Spa Arm, No Anchor
Submit your review
Thanks to an Aqua Creek Revolution pool lift, swimming is a regular part of my exercise program after becoming a quadriplegic eight years ago.
The construction of the lift is so impressive and allows easy and safe access to the pool. It far exceeds the capabilities of other lifts and is a much safer unit than others I've used. What's more, the Aqua Creek product surpasses Americans with Disabilities Act requirements!
My wife and I are very pleased with this Aqua Creek lift, and as a result, I'm able to enjoy pool therapy that benefits my entire body. Way to go Aqua Creek for breaking down another barrier for the disabled and handicapped!
We serve a large population of people with special physical needs. The Revolution Lift makes it possible for our members and guests to access and exit the pool with ease and safety. It accommodates people of all sizes and physical abilities and the design includes safety feature such as the foot rest and lap and chest straps. The lift design is also easy to operate by your self or with help. We also really appreciate the exceptional customer service provided by Aquacreek as it is truly outstanding.