The original Pro Pool Lift is an ADA compliant specialty pool product used to provide handicap access in aquatic therapy and residential/commercial water recreation. In addition to a low-profile design, the Pro Pool Lift does not intrude into the pool when not in use.
The Pro Pool Lift now comes standard with an adjustable seat pole. This new feature now allows you to adjust the seat from 18” up to 23” making lateral transfers from higher wheel chairs easier.
Several versions are available, including our deep draft configuration, which provides access to deeper pools. Reverse configuration and extended base options are available for pools with larger gutters. Try our new quick attach anchor kit and transport cart to make removing and storing your lift easy.
There are many featured upgrades and accessories specially designed for the Pro Pool Lift. These products are designed to keep the lift in excellent operating condition longer than any other lift of its class on the market.
Ships truck freight fully assembled and ready for installation.
- 450 lbs (204 kg) weight capacity*
- Setback ranges from 4” – 19” (10 – 48 cm)
- Adjustable seat pole
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Water resistant push button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-004PLB-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift with Anchor
- F-004PLBNA-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift without Anchor
- F-004PLB-R-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift, Reverse Configuration (chair faces left)
- F-004PLB-DD12-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift, Deep Draft (400 lb capacity)
- F-004PLB-23-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift, Extended Base for 10” & 12” Gutters
- F-004PLB-26-AT1 – Pro Pool Lift, Extended Base for 16” Gutter