Elly combines the benefits of rowing, cross-country skiing, stepping and biking. It works virtually every muscle in the body. The secret lies in the elliptical movement designed to replicate the natural motion of running while preventing impact on joints.
Elly offers users smooth movement through sealed ball bearings. The resistance is increased by lever arms with wide blades. The brushed steel finish can withstand harsh pool environments and requires little maintenance. The lightweight design and attached wheels make transportation a breeze.
Two year warranty on metal frame and six months on all other components.
- Easy to move, scratch resistant wheels
- Wide PVC pedals ideal for bare feet
- Adjustable ergonomic handles
- Arm blades add resistance
- Compatible with all types of water (sea, chlorinated, bromine)
- Suitable for all pool finishes
- 330 lb (150kg) weight capacity
- Material – 100% 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Finish – Brushed steel with anti-corrosion treatment
- Recommended depth – 3 ft (.9 m) – 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Weight – 58 lb (26 kg)
- Dimensions – L 23 in (56 cm) x W 45 in (112 cm) x H 67 in (175 cm)
- F-WXEL – Elly Pool Elliptical